Enjoy your independence with safety, confidence and peace of mind.
Your Link to an Independent Life
EMS LifeLink is an in-home medical monitoring system that works with a simple push of a button. EMS LifeLink provides instant access to emergency medical care 24 hours a day, seven days a week. And, EMS LifeLink is answered locally by emergency medical dispatchers in our EMS LifeLink 9-1-1 Call Center, not an out-of-state operator!
Our dispatchers are licensed EMS professionals and have been trained in emergency medical dispatching (EMD). They evaluate the situation and when necessary send EMS to your home immediately. They also give you instructions on what to do until EMS arrives. If you are not able to respond to the dispatcher, EMS will be sent to check on you. In nonmedical situations, our dispatcher will immediately follow your emergency action plan, sending emergency services, friends or family in the order you requested.
Why do I need EMS LifeLink?
- If you fell tonight, how would you get up?
- If you can’t get up, how will you get help?
If you live alone or have a chronic medical condition, an in-home medical monitoring system can help you feel more confident while living independently. Every second counts in an emergency. Accessing help at the push of a button lessens the risk of no one knowing that you need help — and gets you the medical attention you need.
Why choose EMS LifeLink?
- Your commitment is month to month — no long-term contracts!
- Your call goes to EMD-trained dispatchers located in southeast Michigan
- An EMS LifeLink trained representative will set up and demonstrate the equipment in your home, explain how it works and answer your questions.
- EMS LifeLink is available in most areas of southeast and south central Michigan
- Free installation for EMSPlus members
EMS LifeLink is endorsed by the nonprofit, local ambulance services of Emergent Health Partners:
- Huron Valley Ambulance
- Jackson Community Ambulance
- Monroe Community Ambulance
- Lenawee Community Ambulance
- Albion Community Ambulance
Printable EMS LifeLink brochure
An in-home medical monitoring service from your local ambulance service: